Перейти к контенту

EDGun Custom Stock

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Thanks for the links Dreamler.

I just checked them all out, the first link, those stocks are similar to the original stock with difference colors and finish to it, nothing really impress me at all.

I saw the second link a while back during my research, that does not impress me either, I like to see something simple and attractive/Details like the stock below on EDGun, doesn't have to be exactly the same, but simular or even better that that will be great. I am a modern person and I like tactical looks and feels :smex: .

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/osbi/P4240602.jpg

That's right, each person have different taste, I am just posting something difference from the original stock for example, it may not be compatible or not well balance when shooting, I do believe the original stock look very good as the way it is.

It would be nice to have more than 1 stock type, so peoples can chose what they like most, doesn’t it create more sell for you? I like something looks simple and details, easy to hold and shot. I am sure you guys have a lot of sample stocks laying around, just post it here so peoples can check them out and commons on each of the stock.

This is how I feel, I wanted 1 good gun (Power/Accurate/Long Range) with all the great features if possible but not adding great features with issue :rofl: ; like FX does :) , difference type of stock so we can choose from, that will be all.

Do you other stocks that you want to share with us?

• 2 недели спустя...
Is this a new EDGun BullPup?

Yes, it is.

http://edgun.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3609

Is it safe when you put your face near by the loading zone?

Yep.

Is it a repeater or still a single shot? The old stock look better than new stock, but the new stock seems to be better for hands hold, both stock look greate. When the new stock release? Can we just purchase new stock and replace the old one or we have to buy the entire new gun?

Thanks again Bluesman,

Don.

and BTW, does anyone know what kind/type of scope mounted on the new EDGun? That short scope look bitching on the EDGun and make the gun even lighter in weight.

Usually in use Leapers scopes mini series:

http://www.leapers.com/pages/optics/5th_ge...632aomdl2-c.htm

or

http://www.leapers.com/pages/optics/5th_ge...m392aomdl_c.htm

Is it a repeater or still a single shot?

Single again :voo:

Can we just purchase new stock and replace the old one or we have to buy the entire new gun?

Entire new gun only. It's a new, very short rifle.

Designed specially for crow hunting :voo:

The "Leapers" scopes does not look like the one that mounted on the gun in the picture. I am still trying to look for the scope, if anyone can tell me made/model, I really appreciated.

I know there are ton of good scopes outhere, I do owned some expensive and good scopes, but they're long.... for a long rifle, I usually use 10-50x56 or 12-50x60. I mounted a "Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x32mm" on the EDGun Pistol, work very good, but a little but for the pistol.

I am thinking to get "Nikko Stirling Nighteater 10-50 x 60AG" FT Reticle , model #: NPT105060FTAGIR, do you think this scope too long for this new rifle? The scope Length in 18.3".

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...