Перейти к контенту

JSB Exact Jumbo MONSTER .22 Cal with 25.4 grain

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone have tested the new "JSB Exact Jumbo MONSTER .22 Cal with 25.4 grain" yet? I really want to see the results if someone already tested it.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/czawisza/exactmonster.jpg

• 4 недели спустя...
Let us know how it goes.

I have tested it with "Benjamin Marauder" .22 Cal, the max velocity approximate 700 fps, I did not continue with other test since I could not do any better with the velocity.

This is the only .22 Cal I currently have, my other .22 Cal airguns are not arrive yet. I will test it with other guns when I get them.

• 1 месяц спустя...

Update...

Base on some tests Ed performed, this type of pellets does not work well with the Matador, I thought I would let you know, so you don't have to wastes your money and time to test it.

I also tested this same pellet with other type of guns, it does not work well either. So I stick with the JBS 18.1 grain for now, this pellet seems to worked well with most guns.

• 4 недели спустя...
Update...

Base on some tests Ed performed, this type of pellets does not work well with the Matador, I thought I would let you know, so you don't have to wastes your money and time to test it.

I also tested this same pellet with other type of guns, it does not work well either. So I stick with the JBS 18.1 grain for now, this pellet seems to worked well with most guns.

I will get new Lothar Walther barrels with twist 375 mm. instead of 450 mm. as now and I expect these Monsters fly well on new barell.

• 1 год спустя...

I have tested.... Honestly, the can is kept now on shelf with no chance to be used anymore... bloody hellfire :)) the bullets supposed, i think, definitely for the subsonic speeds. The shouting in the speed range that is lower than sub sonic generated the 3 – 4 inches on the paper...

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...