Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I would love to hear your input on this one, I tried to make it as adjustable as I can. The idea was inspired by an Edgun semi-auto kit that Edward never put into production. I made a few changes to Edward's design, first of all he has a safety mechanism that disengages the magazine indexing lever when the bolt is pulled back to prevent double loading, I don't have that (but did account for it if I ever wanted to have one), instead in my design you can rotate the bolt 90 degrees and the mechanism works as a bolt action repeater, you only pull to cock and let it go and the bolt locks in place. Honestly this bolt action conversion is more of a safety net, so that if the semi-auto mechanism doesn't perform as I want I can always change to a more traditional functional mechanism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZaaXQwjccQ

I'm new to AutoCAD and this took me two weeks to make.

I still need to work on a sear-disconnect mechanism so that the gun would work as a semi-auto not full auto.

P.S. I'm building the gun from scratch and I have never owned or seen an Edgun, so you will have to be very patient if you want to see this come to life.

I belive that Edward is a very bright engineer and designer and I would love to hear what he thinks about this. The gun will never be made for sale,this will be for peronal use only.

Весьма интересное видео.

Перевод бы...

А чего там переводить и так всё видно и понятно. Свободный досылатель  это новый шаг в ПСПстроении, и если это делается на рабочем аппарате, то это ещё и + Его не надо подводить под конкретную схему. Надо брать на вооружение и не думать, а то как с многозарядной леляй пару лет народ ждёт этого, а воз и ныне там.

Сергей,по видео нет вопросов.Все четко и понятно.

Не вижу смысла в доводке Лели.Нужен новый продукт.

Нужен новый продукт.

Дык давайте уже его :zl:  и пусть он будет в размерах лели :;): , а если это будет укороченная версия Моти до размера лели :nez: а нужно ли это  :xz: Я это проделал и не чего в этом привлекательного не нашёл .Толстая, несуразная коротышка  :xi:

Semi-automatic - a good idea. The problem is that Edward injects products only their own ideas. Even if there is a good solution ready, Edward did not take it because it is someone else's. But maybe something will change and ... :rolleyes:

Semi-automatic - a good idea. The problem is that Edward injects products only their own ideas. Even if there is a good solution ready, Edward did not take it because it is someone else's. But maybe something will change and ... :rolleyes:

I do not think so  :;):

Дык давайте уже его :zl:  и пусть он будет в размерах лели :;): , а если это будет укороченная версия Моти до размера лели :nez: а нужно ли это  :xz: Я это проделал и не чего в этом привлекательного не нашёл .Толстая, несуразная коротышка  :xi:

Согласен.О моей мечте ты знаешь;).

Thank you for your interest, but I'm afraid I don't understand Russian.

I saw a video 3 years ago of Ed holding a prototype of a similar breech, the video was about 5 minutes long and all in Russian, but I did manage to understand what was going on.

Edgun owners have been waiting for this for many years.

I have tried to buy a Matador but I can't get one where I live.

I am trying to build a working gun based on what I have seen in the video.

I think that Ed have tested this design for a long enough time but I don't know how it performs.

The idea I is based on the firearm design, where the recoil blows back the breech and cycles the gun.

I think that this can work with air only if the bolt has a specific weight, so that the breech only opens when the pellet has already left the barrel.

The idea is that the light weight pellet will move forward faster than the heavy weight bolt will move back.

Thank you for your interest, but I'm afraid I don't understand Russian.

So there must be googled! :rolleyes:

The idea I is based on the firearm design, where the recoil blows back the breech and cycles the gun.

I think that this can work with air only if the bolt has a specific weight, so that the breech only opens when the pellet has already left the barrel.

The idea is that the light weight pellet will move forward faster than the heavy weight bolt will move back.

Not the fact that it works on pneumatics. Energy is low.

I know that it would be a waste of energy, that is the reason I thought about the part of the mechanism that allows me to convert it from semi auto to a normal bolt action.

At the end of the video you will see at the end of the video how I rotate tye bolt to change it from semi auto to bolt action.

старый вариант, реализованный Эдуардом в 2011 году, в целом рабочий, но требующий доводки.

Griffin

it's a good copy of old Ed's idea. It works as a whole, but requires refinement.

Multishot.JPG

• Like 1

Excellent design in my openion. I would advise Ed to introduce the bolt rotation to his drawings, it gives the user more options.

I don't see this modification something that should be mine, after all it is Ed's idea. I would be very happy if he uses this modification in his kit.

Досылатель слишком легкий. Будет разгерметизировать ствол раньше чем пуля вылетит. Ну и барабанчик может вылетать от ударов привода.

• 2 месяца спустя...

Кит крыс-новая версия:

I don't know any Russian, so can please someone translate this??

Or at least help me understand how it works

From what I understand is that he is using the hammer bounce to cock the gun and the bloe back to reload. Am I correct?

Кит крыс-новая версия:

I don't know any Russian, so can please someone translate this??

Or at least help me understand how it works

From what I understand is that he is using the hammer bounce to cock the gun and the bloe back to reload. Am I correct?

this kit for 1377 doesnt work as usual semi-auto.

it uses air in silencer only for moving upper part

the hammer spring working

with gas engine, feeding directly from the ait port gate.

that lets to use any pellet without exeeding stability of system

• 3 года спустя...

старый вариант, реализованный Эдуардом в 2011 году, в целом рабочий, но требующий доводки.

Griffin

it's a good copy of old Ed's idea. It works as a whole, but requires refinement.

У вас сохранились исходники?

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...